TBC Corporation (TBC), one of the nation’s largest marketers of automotive services and replacement tires, recently recognized the 2020 ASE Technicians of the Year from TBC Corporation’s company-owned retail brands, NTB Tire & Service Centers and Tire Kingdom Service Centers.
Every year the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) selects technicians based on specific criteria including ASE certification level, commitment to total customer satisfaction, and community involvement.
“We are proud to recognize seven of our TBC team members for their exemplary work earning them recognition as the best of the best by the ASE,” said Erik R. Olsen, president & CEO, TBC Corporation. “These associates demonstrate their dedication to their communities and to furthering their skill sets; this recognition is well-deserved and truly earned.”
TBC Corporation recognized the seven recipients of Regional Technician of the Year for its retail company-owned brands:
• Timothy Weaver Jr., of York, PA, NTB Tire & Service Centers;
• Christopher Allen, of Jupiter, FL, Tire Kingdom Service Centers;
• Michael House, of Palm Harbor, FL, Tire Kingdom Service Centers;
• Lee Barger, of Neptune Beach, FL, Tire Kingdom Service Centers;
• William Deggs, of Conroe, TX, NTB Tire & Service Centers;
• James Churchwell, of Murfreesboro, TN, NTB Tire & Service Centers; and
• John Hughes, of Chesterfield, VA, NTB Tire & Service Centers, also recognized as TBC ASE Master Technician of the Year.