Lumileds Archives - Page 4 of 4 - aftermarketNews
Philips X-tremeVision LED Fog Lamps Deliver Easy Plug-And-Play Upgrade For Popular Domestics

The Philips LED fog lamp delivers a bright, white 6,000K light that matches with the color of Xenon and LED headlights and Philips CrystalVision ultra upgrade headlight bulbs.

Philips Automotive Bulb Look-Up Aims To Simplify Lighting Replacements And Upgrades

The Philips Automotive Bulb Look Up works on a make/model/year search format and can be used to look up bulbs for nearly every U.S. registered vehicle from more than 60 manufacturers.

Lumileds Officially An Independent Company As Funds Affiliated With Apollo Global Management And Philips Complete Transaction

As announced in December 2016, Apollo and Philips agreed to a transaction where Philips would sell 80.1 percent interest in Lumileds to certain funds managed by Apollo and retain the remaining 19.9 percent interest in the company.

Philips MotoVision And Vision Moto Combine To Deliver Lighting Safety For Motorcycles, Scooters And Powersports

This increased light output helps to illuminate more of the roadway for the rider and can help ensure superior nighttime visibility, the company says.

Lumileds Appoints Ilan Daskal As New Chief Financial Officer

Daskal has more than 25 years of experience in numerous senior financial roles, including vice president of finance at Infineon Technologies NA and CFO at International Rectifier.

Lumileds Features Latest Lighting Technologies In New 2017 Philips Lighting Catalog

The catalog features the latest innovations in automotive lighting technology for applications on all types of domestic and import cars, SUVs, light trucks and vans for model years 1999 to 2016.