Chad Myers, executive vice president, SRC Holdings, has been elected to the board of directors of MERA – The Association for Sustainable Manufacturing. At SRC Holdings, Myers oversees three of the company’s divisions: SRC Heavy Duty Engines & Components, SRC Heavy Duty Whole Goods, and SRC Automotive. He also serves on the board of directors of CNH Reman, a joint venture between SRC and CNH Industrial.
“Chad is a talented and respected business leader who brings a valuable perspective from the automotive and commercial vehicle remanufacturing industry,” said MERA Chairman Justin Greenberg, who also serves as CEO, DieselCore.
“We are honored to have Chad serve as a member of the MERA Board,” said MERA President & COO John Chalifoux. “SRC Holdings is a long-time member of MERA and Chad’s experience will strengthen our efforts to elevate and mainstream remanufacturing.”
Other executives on the MERA Board of Directors include:
- Justin Greenberg, CEO, DieselCore
- David Overbeeke, Chairman, Maval Industries
- Duncan Gillis, CEO, BBB Industries
- Anita Barlow, managing director, AFM reman, BorgWarner
- Peter Butterfield, chairman and CEO, Omega Environmental Technologies
- Michael Cardone III, president, MC3 Capital
- Mike Carr, CEO, Cardone Industries
- Robert Enright, general manager, new and recon parts, Cummins
- Bob Grady, President, Rebuilders Automotive Supply
- Houman Kashanipour, President, Diesel Forward
- Brian Lewallen, president, Detroit Reman
- Enrico Manuele, regional president, automotive aftermarket N.A., Robert Bosch LLC
- Scott Miller, vice president, remanufacturing, LKQ Corp.
- Jay Robie, CEO, Phoenix Automotive Cores
- Russ Schinzing, vice president, electronics business unit
- Paul Thoms, general manager, Midwest Fuel Injection
- Allen Wilkie, president, ARW Capital
- Bill Long, president and CEO, MEMA
- John Chalifoux, president and COO, MERA
MERA is the home of Manufactured Again Certification, where manufacturing and remanufacturing are held to the same international quality standards. The program—based on ISO 9001 and IATF 16949—also promotes corporate social responsibility, particularly environmental stewardship.