Bosch has announced the release of software version 3.7 for the ADS 325 and ADS 625.
Additions and improvements in ADS software version 3.7 include special tests across various manufacturers, ADAS dynamic camera calibrations on select Asian, domestic and European manufacturers and pre- and post-scan coverage for a variety of 2019 models.
Highlights of the coverage additions for both ADS 325 and ADS 625 tools are:
• Pre- and Post-Scan Coverage for 2019 model year Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Fiat, Honda, Jeep, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru and Toyota. Many brands also include Live Data
• ADAS Dynamic Camera Calibration for 2008-‘18 model years BMW, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jeep, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi and Volvo
• Special Tests for 2017-‘18 model years Ford, GM and more
Additional performance improvements and suggestions based on professional technician feedback in this update include:
• New OBD-II Mode 6 parameters added for Infiniti and Nissan
• Updated diagnostic information for PCM Connector Pin Information (B.O.B.) for 2016-‘18 Chrysler and Jeep models, 2017 Ford models and 2017-‘18 GM vehicles
For more information on the new Bosch ADS series software update and full release notes, visit boschdiagnostics.com/Pro/ADS.