Commercial vehicle industry leaders will converge in Baltimore, Maryland, at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor for NTEA’s Executive Leadership Summit, featuring a full-day program Oct. 18, and an evening welcome reception Oct. 17.
This annual conference addresses marketplace dynamics currently impacting work truck industry companies. During the event, economists, industry leaders, government agencies and commercial vehicle manufacturers will share targeted information, including key trends, forecasts and insights. Content is designed to further industry knowledge, growth and profitability.
“During the past few years, the commercial vehicle community has faced challenges and embraced opportunities while still keeping our economy moving,” said Steve Carey, NTEA president & CEO. “This year’s Executive Leadership Summit will focus on the state of the industry, highlighting today’s critical issues, along with potential solutions, resources and future expectations, with input and analysis from industry experts.”
Session topics will include:
- North American commercial vehicle business update and macroeconomic overview from NTEA’s economist
- Federal government actions to address supply chain issues affecting U.S. manufacturing led by a U.S. senior administration official
- Industry leader panel on navigating disruption with representatives from Allison Transmission, General Motors Fleet and Navistar
- Trends impacting the North American commercial vehicle population with representatives from Commercial Truck Trader, NTEA and S&P Global Mobility
- Creating an amazing customer experience in challenging times
Featured presenters include:
- Charles Bowles, Director of OEM and Strategic Initiatives, Trader Interactive
- Andrej Divis, Director, Automotive, Global Heavy Truck Research, S&P Global Mobility
- Moderator John Davis, Host/Creator/Managing Director, MotorWeek
- Branden Harbin, Executive Director of Global Marketing, Allison Transmission
- Shep Hyken, Chief Amazement Officer, Shepard Productions
- Steve Latin-Kasper, Senior Director of Market Data and Research, NTEA
- Ed Peper, U.S. Vice President, General Motors Fleet, General Motors
- Mark Stasell, Vice President, Vocational Truck Business, Navistar Inc.
Advance pricing ($399 NTEA member/$599 nonmember) is available when registering by Friday, Sept. 16, 2022. After this date, rates increase to $499 NTEA member/$699 nonmember. Visit ntea.com/executivesummit for event details, including a full schedule, speaker bios, and hotel and registration information.