WIN (The Women’s Industry Network) announced it opened registration for its 2023 Annual Educational Conference, May 1-3, 2023 at the WESTIN San Antonio Riverwalk, in San Antonio, Texas.
Themed “Reimaging Tomorrow,” attendees will see this reflected throughout the agenda of the three-day event that brings education, connection, and celebration to collision industry professionals each year, according to WIN.
“For our 2023 Educational Conference this year, we ask our members to join us for three days of industry learning, mentorship, celebration and community giveback,” says Yolanda Sandor, conference committee co-chair. “Unlike the past two years where we had virtual and hybrid conferences, we truly look forward to hosting everyone in one fantastic venue again, where together we can share so many great learning, networking, and cultural experiences.”
Features of the 2023 Virtual Annual Conference include:
- Nationally recognized keynote speakers
- Expert panels discussing the collision repair industry’s latest trends
- Networking and mentoring opportunities
- Fun, interactive features, such as giveaways
- Celebrating new scholarship recipients
- Induction of the 2023 Class of Most Influential Women winners
- Scholarship Walk and community events
“The San Antonio River Walk is the heart of the city. As the #1 attraction in Texas, the River Walk is full of dining, shopping, and cultural experiences,” adds conference committee co-chair Blair Womble. “We will celebrate women in collision repair by awarding new scholarships, take part in scholarship fundraising, and honoring this year’s Most Influential Women recipients. We welcome all WIN members and non-members to come to this year’s conference and participate!”
The conference cost for in-person member attendees is:
– $525 by March 1, 2023;
– $625 for members until April 24, 2023; $650 for non-members, and;
– $175 for virtual attendees.
Interested attendees can actually Join WIN as a member anytime for $95.
For more information about the conference and to register, visit https://thewomensindustrynetwork.site-ym.com/page/Conference.