The Auto Care Association announced the opening of registration for the 2023 Auto Care Connect event, which it says will bring the industry together for an educational and collaborative industry experience.
The event will take place May 21 -25, 2023 in Orlando, Florida, at the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
Connect will bring together four of the Auto Care Association’s exclusive spring events for an experience that delivers more for attendees and their businesses. It is comprised of the association’s Spring Leadership Days, ACPN Knowledge Exchange, PBES Annual Conference and YANG Leadership Conference.
From networking to education, to vendor showcases and resources from the association’s communities, Auto Care Connect attendees will have the opportunity to explore each of the four conferences’ schedules for content relevant to them and will be able to customize their participation to maximize their event experience, according to Auto Care.
Auto Care says attendees will be able to:
· Network with an expanded group of industry leaders;
· Create new business connections;
· Attend accredited educational sessions to earn CEUs;
· Explore exhibitor opportunities;
· Maximize travel / time out of the office; and
· Access the latest resources the Auto Care Association offers to the industry—all in one place.
Title sponsors of 2023 Connect include: S&P Global Mobility, Arity, Epicor, Acumatica and Tasco.
For more information, visit autocare.org/connect.