Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue (HDAD) 2021 will be held as a fully virtual conference on Monday, Jan. 25, 2021.
Topics will include:
- A real-world view of pandemic strategies, successes and failures, and looking towards what’s next;
- What to expect of the 2021 DC administration;
- Macro-economic trends that will impact the industry;
- MacKay & Company’s Aftermarket Outlook and Truckable Economic Activity Update;
- Technology changes forced into the distribution chain by the pandemic and what will stick; and
- The fleet perspective on changes in the aftermarket and lasting lessons from the pandemic.
To register, click HERE.