The University of the Aftermarket has opened registration for nine online business courses that will begin Jan 10. These semester-long, online courses enable motor vehicle aftermarket professionals to sharpen their professional skills and earn continuing education units (CEUs) that can be applied toward their AAP (Automotive Aftermarket Professional) or MAAP (Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional) designations.
Class are taught entirely online and are asynchronous, meaning that students may attend class when it is convenient for them, rather than having a fixed time.
Registration is now open for the following courses:
- AMM-2050 Auto Retail/Wholesale Management
- AMM-4120 Current Issues in the Global Aftermarket
- MGT-2300 Principles of Management
- MGT-4030 International Management
- MGT-4250 Organizational Behavior
- MKT-2080 Principles of Marketing
- MKT-2150 Selling & Sales Management
- MKT-3000 E-Commerce
- SOC-3450 The Culture of Leadership
These courses are offered through Northwood University and are taught by Northwood faculty. Each course is $600 and is approved for 3.0 Continuing Education Units.
For detailed course descriptions and to register for a course, visit the “Course Calendar” page at www.universityoftheaftermarket.com or call 1-800-551-2882.