Attendees to the CLEPA Materials Regulations and Sustainability Event 2023 will gain insights from automotive industry representatives, sustainability experts and policymakers on key technical and regulatory developments related to chemical restrictions, eco-design requirements, and reporting methodologies and tools.
The program will include:
• Otto Linher, European Commission’s DG GROW will share a legislative update for the Chemical Strategy for Sustainability.
• Jaco Huisman, European Commission’s DG Environment will provide a deep-dive status update on ELV Directive.
• Automotive suppliers, OEMs and chemicals industry representatives will present on REACH and the PFAS restriction.
Stay tuned for the exciting line-up of upcoming speaker announcements, on topics such as Critical Raw Materials, and regulatory updates from other regions (India, North America, Japan and China), and a lot more!
• On the second day of the event, we will delve into various automotive initiatives on sustainability and corporate social responsibility, featuring speakers from CSR Europe, Responsible Supply Chain Initiative, and other notable organizations (to be announced soon).
• In the afternoon, we will explore different initiatives related to Product Carbon Footprint, including those of Catena-X, United Nations, and WBCSD.
• The day will conclude with a session on IMDS, featuring a presentation on the new release and other exciting developments of this tool within the context of Sustainability.
Have a look at the updated agenda with confirmed speakers.
To view the agenda, click here.
If you are looking to connect and network with high-level industry leaders in the automotive sector, and engage in discussions about the future of the industry, make sure not to miss out on the CLEPA Materials Regulations and Sustainability Event 2023.
To register, click here.