The Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA) has announced the Mobility Innovation Conference, hosted by Mobility Technology Council (MTC), will be digital this year, and the insights and networking will be just as powerful as ever. Join the MTC for a series of critical sessions and thoughtful conversations focused on new vehicle technology, including everything from telematics to predictive analysis, mobile apps to dongles, sensors to parts, plus vehicle data and ADAS.
Hear aftermarket specialists from innovative companies as they discuss critical topics including:
• Big Tech & Telematics
• The Aftermarket Addresses Cybersecurity
• Future Automotive Technologies
• New Players in Automated Technologies
• Driver Monitoring: Next Generation Safety
• Repair Shop Perspectives: How Christian Brothers is Staying Current with Technology
Join us to build “Stronger Connections to Tomorrow’s Vehicle Technologies and New Business Partners” while enjoying your comfiest work-from-home attire (while you still can)!
The virtual event takes place Aug. 30-31. Click here to register.