Openbay announced it welcomed mobile automotive service provider RepairSmith to its online consumer platform for automotive services.
Consumers can now book automotive repair and maintenance services delivered by RepairSmith on the Openbay automotive services marketplace. Services can be performed at a customer’s home or office at a time that works best. RepairSmith backs their services with a 12-month / 12,000 miles warranty.
Openbay adds RepairSmith offers five-star quality mobile service with certified technicians, who are all employees, using RepairSmith’s state-of-the-art service vans. RepairSmith is currently available in 650+ cities, and is committed to expanding coverage further.
Consumers today are all about speed and convenience. Openbay says it delivers on all fronts by expanding its nationwide network of trusted automotive service brands to better serve the growing needs of consumers and business fleets.
Consumer Benefits of Using Openbay Include:
- The ability to quickly and conveniently find and book reliable auto repair and maintenance services
- Access to a wide range of types and brands of service centers (including mobile mechanics, such as RepairSmith) that have been individually vetted by Openbay
- Receive upfront price estimates for common and complex services
- Sort on local automotive service providers based on location, reviews, pricing information and amenities all from a computer or smart-phone.
Benefits to RepairSmith with Openbay Partnership:
- Access an exclusive program – limited to only a few businesses in each area
- Participate in a new digital customer acquisition platform, gaining access to an unlimited number of consumers having an immediate need for service
- Have appointments automatically delivered to them by Openbay
- Instantly have their brand presented to consumers that match their need for select service
Openbays says RepairSmith is also now part of a soon-to-be announced program called Openbay+ — it is invite-only and provides many benefits when compared to the existing Openbay marketplace.