Openbay announced it welcomed mobile on-demand vehicle care and maintenance brand, Spiffy, to its automotive services marketplace. As Openbay moves quickly to make its marketplace available to millions of vehicle owners and corporate accounts, Spiffy adds to the expansion in 30 key U.S. markets, the company says.
Spiffy is rapidly expanding its footprint across the U.S., and new cities, both corporate and franchise, will also add to the Openbay marketplace. Spiffy offers a variety of zero-contact hand car washing, advanced detailing, and disinfection services, in addition to oil change, tires, repairs, and other preventative maintenance service options. Every service is conveniently performed on-site at fleets, office parks, and residences using the Spiffy Green system, the company says.
Consumer benefits, according to Openbay, include:
– The ability to quickly and conveniently find and book reliable auto repair and maintenance services.
– Access to a wide range of types and brands of service centers (including mobile maintenance, like Spiffy) that have been individually vetted by Openbay.
– Receive upfront price estimates for common and complex services.
– Sort on local automotive service providers based on location, reviews, pricing information and amenities all from a computer or smartphone.
By partnering with Openbay, it says Spiffy and its franchise owners will be able to:
– Access an exclusive program – limited to only a few businesses in each area.
– Participate in a new digital customer acquisition platform, gaining access to an unlimited number of consumers having an immediate need for vehicle cleaning and maintenance services.
– Have appointments automatically delivered to them by Openbay.
– Instantly have their brand presented to consumers that match their need for select service.
For more information, email [email protected] or call (617) 402-5282.