With its latest product introduction, Omnicraft is offering additional coverage for many popular vehicle lines. Omnicraft coated brake rotors and drums are now available with 136 additional part numbers, which will complement the first 235 part numbers that were launched in 2017.
“Omnicraft prides itself on offering a wide range of applications,” said Drew Laird, Ford North American brake product manager. “With this introduction, we now provide coverage for many popular vehicle lines, including late-model Chevrolet Silverado, Toyota Camry, Hyundai Santa Fe and Nissan NV200.”
Omnicraft Rotor and Drum Features:
- GG15HC formulated high-carbon casting for:
- Enhanced heat dissipation and extended brake life
- High resistance to thermal cracking and fade
- Low noise propensity and resistance to brake judder
- Rotor coating for:
- Corrosion prevention and increased rust resistance
- Clean appearance for open wheels
Omnicraft is available for non-Ford/Lincoln vehicles and is approved and backed by Ford Motor Co.