With its newest appointments, NEXUS Automotive International (N!) says it is strengthening its leadership team with an increased focus on key strategic priorities and building even closer ties with the N! community around the globe.
After four years of rapid growth, the global aftermarket alliance says it is reshaping to concentrate on a number of initiatives, each led by a regional dedicated business development specialist backed by expert support teams.
Full details will be unveiled at the forthcoming annual N! Business Forum, which has moved from its former location in Montreux to Abu Dhabi and will take place from March 13-16.
The new management team and their areas of focus are:
- Gael Escribe, CEO
- Thierry Mugnier, chief finance officer
- Philippe Guyot, executive director, global supplier management
- Bas Donders: director B&C (Operational), director N! key accounts, with responsibility to further develop the N! network and enhance the interface with all N! members
- Emmanuel Voguet, director B&C (Strategic), to further improve N! B&C activities and initiative new projects
- Nicolas Russ, director sourcing, responsible for optimizing supply chain models around the world, with a focus on the ‘growth accelerator’ commitment taken with N! contracted suppliers and partners
- Christophe Riberolle, chief digital officer, will address digital opportunities and corresponding plans
A specific taskforce also has been created under the supervision of Thierry Mugnier, which will address all opportunities in the consolidating landscape (M&A).
A specific telematics business practice also will be launched to address all the challenges of the connected vehicle.
Escribe said, “The aftermarket continues to be a dynamic place in constant motion, with exciting opportunities presenting themselves alongside major challenges.
“This strategic restructuring will give us added strength for the future and enable us to focus on the services and issues that are of vital importance to our members and suppliers. Also, with even closer integration with the N! community, together we can be an even more powerful force that will shape our industry’s future.”