NEXUS Automotive International (N!) has announced it will further focus on Africa through a dedicated entity called IAMAGA. NEXUS says the aim is to accelerate growth on the continent and continue deploying N! innovative and sustainable initiatives.
N! will further develop the activities of IAMAGA, a regional entity dedicated to the African Automotive Aftermarket, which includes 34 Africa-based members and their affiliates.
IAMAGA will be providing specific services to its community such as:
• Transactional activities, for optimized access and pricing;
• Strategic partnerships with OEMS, with specific commercial collaborations;
• Financing and coordination of innovative projects;
• Assistance with sustainability related initiatives;
• Data sharing;
• N! Academy Training deployment (garages/distributors);
• Garages network services structuration;
• Mobility in Africa through innovation screening.
• African members representativity (central service center, credit risk scoring);
• Sustainability: « Re-man / Re-use / Recycle » activities structuration; and
• Replicate the newly created Algerian Academy in other markets.
IAMAGA also will reunite its community through the organization of a dedicated mid-year event, which will take place in Morocco.
“Africa has always been strategic since the launch of NEXUS – it’s part of the DNA. After nine years, we have developed an impressive network that is looking forward to providing more quality parts, more services, innovation, and of course, a sustainable future,” said Gael Escribe, CEO of NEXUS Automotive International.