There are many moving parts to a company’s trade show activities, the most important being driving prime prospects and customers to your booth. The Roadshow Roadmap was developed by GAIN Aftermarket, a full-service contract marketing firm, to help exhibitors ensure automotive tradeshow success.
Below is an excerpt from the Roadshow Roadmap:
• Does your advertising include an invitation to the booth?
• Does your company home page have a prominent area that promotes your booth with a booth number? Post this about 6 weeks prior.
• Add an article in the news section of your company website about your exhibit and related activities at the upcoming show.
• Make sure all social media channels carry news about your show participation before, during and after the show.
• Add a line with booth number on all relevant employees’ email signature about 4 weeks prior to the show.
• Is there exciting news in products or programs?
• Is there a promotion that they should not miss out on?
• Is there a demonstration or celebrity to gain their attention?
The Roadshow Roadmap is available for free download at www.gainaftermarket.com.