OTC has released the new 2019 Automotive Specialty Tools & Equipment catalog, featuring hundreds of new tools, equipment, innovative products and expanded product categories. The new catalog features additions to engine and exhaust service tools, fuel and coolant tools, brake and transmission tools, motorcycle service tools and more.
Among the hundreds of new tools are:
- An extendable indexing pry bar that can create up to 2,200 lbs of force;
- Seven new ball joint adapter sets to cover Lexus, Hyundai, Kia, Toyota, Ford, Chevrolet, GMC, Mazda, Subaru, Acura and Honda vehicles;
- New powertrain lift with a split-top tale for engine-transmission and hybrid engine/generator service;
- Five new transmission tools including seal installers, holding tools, bushing replacers and transmission adapters;
- New drive axle tools including axle seal protectors, transfer case seal protectors and input shaft seal installers;
- GM engine service tools including connecting rod guides, tensioner retaining pins, camshaft locking tools, timing chain holding tools and front crank seal installers; and
- Heavy-duty truck service tools
The new OTC Automotive Catalogs are now available through the OTC website by visiting https://www.otctools.com/catalogs, and all OTC tools and equipment can be viewed by visiting otctools.com.