For more than 50 years, millions of customers have relied on Hy-per Lube Oil Supplement to boost engine performance. While the petroleum-based formula is unchanged, this iconic product now wears Rislone Hy-per packaging and comes with a $3 rebate for the rest of 2021.
Rislone Hy-per Lube Oil Supplement is an easy-to-use engine additive that’s formulated to restore horsepower and torque; reduce friction and wear; extend oil life; quiet noisy engines; and help engines run better and last longer. In short, it turns petroleum and synthetic oils into hyper-performance lubricants.
“Moving this legendary Hy-per Lube product under the Rislone brand umbrella expands our line of high-performance additives that use proven technology to provide hyper performance,” says Clay Parks, vice president of development for Rislone. “The $3 rebate provides a nice incentive for new customers to give the product a try and discover for themselves how it restores horsepower and extends oil life.”
Rislone Hy-per Lube Oil Supplement (P/N HPL201) improves oil and engine performance in five ways:
- It creates a protective film on all internal engine parts, even if the engine hasn’t been running for long periods of time, to counter engine wear during start-up.
- It seals piston rings and valve guides to restore compression, which reduces oil consumption and exhaust smoke in high-mileage engines. In turn, this increase in performance also improves fuel economy.
- It significantly extends oil life with added protection that improves viscosity and prevents thermal breakdown.
- It reduces engine, gear box and manual transmission temperature through its reduced-foam formula, minimizing heat trapped in the oil that can lead to premature wear and equipment failure.
- It quiets drivetrain noise thanks to the extreme-pressure lubricant that enhances oil’s ability to cushion and absorb mechanical shock.
Rislone Hy-per Lube Oil Supplement uses a completely petroleum-based formula that will not void new car warranties and is compatible with all petroleum and synthetic oils, making it a multi-faceted product that any DIY customer can quickly grab off the shelf and add to theirvehicle’s oil.
Rislone is offering a $3.00 rebate all year on Rislone Hy-per Lube Oil Supplement to customers who visit autocarerewards.com following their purchase. The program encourages at-home mechanics and first-time users to try the product with less risk and a lower investment.
All Rislone products are proudly made in the U.S.A. Based in Holly, Michigan, Rislone has beenAmerica’s best-selling engine treatment brand for 100 years. Rislone is ISO 9001 certified.
For more information about Rislone, visit rislone.com.