MERA has announced details for RE-CONNECTION 2020, which will be held virtually on the afternoons of Oct. 5-6. This event – scheduled from 1-5 p.m. EDT on each day – will offer participants the chance to recharge, rediscover and reconnect with the remanufacturing community.
Programming for the event will include:
- Making Heads or Tails of this COVID Economy
- Promoting Remanufacturing: Where Sustainability Meets Manufacturing
- The Upcoming Election & How It Can Impact Your Business
- Key Customer Addresses
- Betts Trucks Parts & Service: Earning Your Trust, Mile After Mile
- NAPA Know How: Building Strong Relationships with Remanufacturers
- Remanufacturing Town Hall: Powered by Cummins®
- MERA 2O2ONE
- Industry 4.0: From Additive Manufacturing to Virtual Reality – Transformational Strategies for Remanufacturers
- Warranty Report: An Expert’s View on Remanufactured Products
- Dedicated time to network and connect with Town Hall and Customer executives, event sponsors and your industry peers
Special Group Discount
Save $100 on each ticket when 2 or more attend from the same company.
Click here for more details and to register.