The Michigan Automotive Parts Association (MAPA) board of directors names officers and directors for 2021.
Greg Phillips of West Branch Automotive in West Branch, Michigan, will serve as chairman of the Michigan Automotive Parts Association (MAPA) board of directors for 2021. He is joined by fellow officers:
- Vice Chairman: Rick Tervo of Auto Value of Houghton in Houghton, MI.
- Treasurer: Randy Foote of B & W Auto Supply in Portland, MI.
- Immediate Past Chairman: John LaClair of Ross Automotive Supply in Lapeer, MI.
Rounding out the board of directors are:
- Honorary Lifetime Director: Gary Deuling of Hart Automotive Supply in Hart, MI.
- Director (District 1): Ed Thirlby of Thirlby Automotive, Inc. in Traverse City, MI.
- Director (District 2): Larry Meirndorf of The Parts Place NAPA in Holt, MI.
- Director (District 3): Gordon Kociba of Huron Auto Parts in Bad Axe, MI.
- Director (At-Large): Al Burch of Suburban Auto Supply in Swartz Creek, MI.
- Director (At-Large): Brian Bailie of Freeland Auto Parts in Freeland, MI.
- Director (At-Large): Darrell Liddell of Auto Value Bridgeport in Bridgeport, MI.
- Advisory Committee Representative: Brian Reetz of Pine River Automotive in Alma, MI.