Professional service technicians of all levels are invited to join Snap-on Diagnostics National Trainer Jason Gabrenas for live online training sessions every Tuesday that cover a variety of industry topics on a rotating schedule.
Upcoming sessions include:
– Aug. 31: Component Testing – Gasoline Direct Injection
– Sept. 7: Component Testing – EVAP System Part 1
– Sept. 14: Component Testing – EVAP System Part 2
– Sept. 21: Component Testing – Cam and Crank Sensors
– Sept. 28: Component Testing – Cooling System Electronics
– Oct. 5: Component Testing – Gasoline Direct Injection
– Oct. 12: Component Testing – EVAP System Part 1
– Oct. 19: Component Testing – EVAP System Part 2
There are two time slots for each day of training. Session one takes place at 6 p.m. ET/5 p.m. CT/3p.m. PT and session two runs 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT/6p.m. PT. Sessions are free-of-charge and provide approximately 30 minutes of material and 15 minutes for questions and answers.
To learn more information about Snap-on, visit www.snapon.com/diagnostics or talk to a Snap-on franchisee or other Snap-on sales representative.