For the first time at AAPEX, attendees will have the opportunity to see demonstrations of new tools and equipment in Joe’s Garage, a real-world shop setup featuring six service bays, lifts, vehicles and a source capture vehicle exhaust extraction system.
Joe’s Garage already has the participation of AAPEX exhibitors and top brands, including:
- BG Products, Inc. with demonstrations of its latest fluid service chemicals in four key services: cleaning/sanitizing/AC, fuel/oil change, coolant and transmission;
- Robert Bosch with demonstrations of its latest advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) calibration equipment;
- John Dow Industries/EuroVent with its vehicle exhaust extraction equipment in use to remove the exhaust fumes from the running vehicles in Joe’s Garage, and fluid handling, LED lights, hose reels and other shop support equipment in place,
- Hunter Engineering with demonstrations of its alignment equipment; and
- NAPA with a built-out NAPA Auto Care bay with the latest tools and equipment.
In addition to seeing the benefits and capabilities of new products, attendees will get a close-up look and have the opportunity to ask questions and learn how to use the products in a simulated shop environment.
Joe’s Garage is part of the new Repair Shop HQ located on Level 1 of the Sands Expo. This area – dedicated specifically to service and repair – also will include two new training theaters, a new Tire section, and sections for Alternative Fuels and Diagnostics/Telematics. The enhanced Tool & Equipment section will now be located here, as well as the Mobile Heat Transfer/Heating/Air Conditioning section.
At this time, plans are to proceed with AAPEX 2020 as scheduled, Tuesday, Nov. 3 through Thursday, Nov. 5, at the Sands Expo and Caesars Forum Conference Center in Las Vegas. AAPEX organizers will continue to pay close attention to the evolving COVID-19 situation and its potential impact on the show, with the primary concern of providing a trade show in a safe and healthy environment.
For more information and to register, visit http://www.aapexshow.com/.