On June 26-27, Integrated Supply Network (ISN) hosted 3,500 attendees at Tool Dealer Expo 2015 at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando, Florida. As one of the industry’s largest tool and equipment tradeshows bringing together key suppliers and distributors, ISN focused on providing the best experience possible for attendees. This year, there also was complimentary transportation to and from the airport.
Along with great prizes and location, ISN also partnered with suppliers to provide top-notch training, live show floor demos and the introduction of new products. Tool Dealer Expo offered training sessions from Launch, Ingersoll Rand, Bartec and many other vendors. In addition, ISN hosted training sessions on the new ToolWeb.com and MobileDealer.com websites. A sneak peek at the new full line catalog, Tool Book, was also shared with all attendees.
Some of the products launched at the Tool Dealer Exo included:
- Shop-Vac Portable Air Blowers (P/N SHV1032000)
- Shinn Fu 25 Ton Blackhawk Platinum Truck Axle Jack (P/N BHKBP225)
- General Technician Equipment (GTE) “The Grid” docking station with power strip, USB and Surge Protector (P/N ANCTLG1)
- General Technician Equipment (GTE) Masterbead adhesive dispensing gun (P/N ANCGTEMB1)
- Monster 12pc Spline T-Handle Extended Universal Socket Set (P/N MST9112)
- Hickok Waekon Auto Wave (P/N WAE75000)
- JPW Industries BASH Special Edition 6-1/2 inch Vise includes a Free BASH 4lb 12inch Hammer (P/N WIL11128BH)
- Monster Cart/Locker Combo (P/N MST7235CL)
This year, more than $1.2 million in cash was awarded throughout the show and attendees also were entered for a chance to win more than $300,000 in prizes. Prizes included a 2015 Chevy Colorado, 2015 Chevy Camaro and $20,000 cash from ISN, $35,000 in cash given away by Ingersoll Rand, $10,000 from Lincoln, a pair of 2015 Kawasaki ATV’s from Sunex Tools, a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport from Irwin, a 1928 Dodge Brothers Roadster from SteelmanPro, a 2015 Polaris Ranger from Wilton Jet, a 72 inch Roller Cabinet from Extreme Tools, a 2015 Can-Am Outlander ATV from Makita and a trip to Australia from RedBack Boots.
The show concluded with a Saturday night Farewell Awards Dinner hosted by comedian John Heffron. Prizes were awarded throughout the night to first ISN’s vendors for: Best in Show, Most Spirit, Best New Vendor and Best New Product voted on by attendees and Sales Awards based on performance.
The next ISN Tool Dealer Expo will be hosted on June 24-25, 2016 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, Florida. For more information and photos on this year’s, go to their website.