Interstate Batterieshas announced changes to its leadership team to help accelerate the company’s overall growth strategy. In addition to current executive members receiving new titles and roles, Interstate has welcome two new members to its staff: Chief Supply and Operations Officer Lain Hancock and Chief Information Officer Mike McCranie.
“These leadership changes are another step toward realizing our vision of being the First Choice for sustainable battery solutions for our customers,” said Interstate President and CEO Scott Miller. “With our new structure and the addition of these two phenomenal leaders, we are more suited than ever to deliver the value, service and excellence our customers have come to expect from Interstate.”
In Hancock’s role of chief supply and operations officer, he will lead a new department that combines supply chain, recycling and Interstate-owned distribution operations. Prior to joining Interstate, Hancock spent 12 years at Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, most recently as chief strategy and emerging brands officer.
McCranie joins Interstate Batteries as chief information officer. With more than 20 years of experience leading technology departments for midsize and multinational companies, most recently with Serta Simmons Bedding, he will use his expertise to strengthen Interstate’s technology systems, including the current IT strategy and roadmap for the future.
Other executive team changes include:
- Chris Willis, chief people & corporate affairs officer (formerly chief legal officer)
- Grant Dismore, chief strategy officer (formerly chief supply chain officer)
- Tyler Reeves, chief commercial officer (formerly president, general manager of national accounts)
- Walt Holmes, chief partner results officer (formerly president, general manager of Interstate All Battery Center)
- Will McDade, chief financial officer (formerly CFO and president, general manager of PowerCare)
Scott Miller will maintain his role as president and CEO of Interstate Batteries.
To learn more about Interstate Batteries’ leadership team, click here.