GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Impact of USMCA on the Global Automotive Supply Chain” features Daron Gifford. Gifford is partner, Strategy Consulting Services Leader, Automotive Industry Leader and Commercial Due Diligence Services Leader for Plante Moran. He also is one of the automotive industry’s leading experts.
In this 12-minute Audio Interview, Gifford discusses the following questions:
- With USMCA on the horizon July 1, what will be the impact on the automotive supply chain? In next few months? Years?
- How does USMCA affect supply chain decisions on sourcing parts and materials? Global impacts? Regional?
- Will USMCA really bring more production back to the U.S.? Does it affect the supply chain from Asia much?
- What are the primary mistakes that OEMs and suppliers are making in management of their supply chains?
- How has COVID-19 impacted global supply chains? USMCA implementation?
Click HERE to listen to the 12-minute Audio Interview with Daron Gifford.
GlobalAutoIndustry.com is the leading global business intelligence source for the automotive industry, connecting the worldwide automotive OEM and supplier industry with the resources to effectively do business globally. Through the web site, www.GlobalAutoIndustry.com, automotive executives can find insight, solutions and strategies focused on doing business in the world’s top automotive markets. The Company offers weekly Audio Interviews and eJournal newsletters addressing important international business and operational challenges for industry professionals. The Audio Interviews are available to over 1,000,000 automotive industry professionals worldwide, including syndicated through WardsAuto, aftermarketNews, ETAuto (The Economic Times of India), TU Automotive, MEXICONOW, BORDERNOW, HORSEPOWER, and soon China Automotive Review.