The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA), the commercial vehicle division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), has announced the 2019 chairs and vice chairs for their councils and forums.
Heavy Duty Business Forum
- Chair: Kent Jones, ZF Group
- Vice Chair: Eddie Wilkinson, Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC
Heavy Duty Business Forum – Asia
- Chair: Brown Hua, Curtiss Wright
- Vice Chair: Ming Bi, Donaldson Co. Inc.
Heavy Duty Business Forum – Europe
- Chair: Scott Hazlett, Accuride Corp.
- Vice Chair: Sergio Sqarbi, Gnutti Carlo
Heavy Duty Business Forum – India
- Chair: Thimmaiah Napanda, Meritor Inc.
- Vice Chair: Saket Sapra, Dana India Private Limited
Heavy Duty Marketing and Sales Forum
- Chair: Kent Bode, Grote Industries Inc.
- Vice Chair: Tim Bauer, Eaton
Off-Highway Business Forum
- Chair: Doug Bowen, Commercial Vehicle Group Inc.
- Vice Chair: Manish Virmani, Horton Holding Inc.
Heavy Duty Manufacturers Representatives Council
- Chair: Robert Atkinson, Atkinson Sales Co. Inc.
- Vice Chair: Joe Figueroa, Latin America Sales Co. Inc. (LASCO)
Commercial Vehicle Research Council
- Chair: Paul Pare, Jacobs Vehicle Systems
- Vice Chair: Stacy Sloan, Accuride Corp.
Heavy Duty Brake Manufacturers Council
- Chair: Greg Dvorchak, Hendrickson
- Vice Chair: Jim Szudy, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems
“We are thrilled to congratulate the newly elected council chairs, who are leaders in our industry,” said HDMA President and COO, Tim Kraus. “2019 looks to be a promising year thanks to the dedication, commitment and contributions of HDMA’s new council and forum executives.”
HDMA councils and forums are self-governed groups geared toward senior executives to guarantee beneficial exchanges of ideas and benchmarking. HDMA provides overall management of the meeting locations, venues and governance and provides retained anti-trust counsel for each. HDMA councils and forums are key HDMA initiatives that provide the highest-ranked member value and are the primary source of continued industry engagement for our member company executives. HDMA council and forum officers and boards are selected by nominating committees from each and are elected annually during council and forum member elections.
Companies interested in being involved with HDMA councils should contact an existing council member or the HDMA executive from the list below. More information can be found on our website at hdma.org/councils.