Attendees can register now for Heavy Duty Dialogue (HDD), which will take place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. EDT, virtually on Tuesday, Sept. 15. This year’s conference will still address several key strategic areas within the market, but will take place completely virtually.
As always, HDD is an exceptional business conference developed specifically for executives in the global and domestic commercial vehicle industry. HDD conference attendees will hear experts discuss strategies, learn about trends and new developments in the market and enhanced industry knowledge to sustain business in worldwide changing economic conditions.
Session topics will include:
• OEM Advanced Technology Road-map
• New Energy Vehicles & The Future of Power
• Government Affairs & Policy Briefing
• Comprehensive Global Economic Industry Outlook
Speakers will include:
• Dr. Jeffrey Rosenweig – Director, John Robson Program in Business, Public Policy, and Government, Goizueta Business School of Emory University
• Robert Bryce – Senior Fellow, The Manhattan Institute
• Ann Wilson – Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, MEMA
Additional speakers and panelists to be announced soon.
Click here to register.