The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA), the commercial vehicle division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), has announced the lineup for an executive panel during the seventh-annual Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue (HDAD) Conference highlighting changes occurring in the distribution channel. The panel discussion will be titled, “The Changing Distribution Model – The Growing and Emerging Players.”
- Stefan Kurschner, senior vice president, Aftermarket, Daimler Trucks North America
- Carl Mesker, vice president of sales Americas, SAF Holland
- Robert Sammons, chief merchandising officer, Fleet Pride
- Walt Sherbourne, Vice President, Dayton Parts LLC
- Lucas Deal, editor, Truck Parts & Service Magazine
Deal will lead the panelists through a discussion outlining distribution channel changes, including the evolving platform of e-commerce. Discussions will outline selling fleet direct, verses staying true to current channels, channel crossover and how new players at the table will change distribution in the near future.
The remaining HDAD program features individual presenters and separate panel discussions with primary topics including:
- The Real World View – A Global Perspective
- The Ever-changing and Evolving Aftermarket
- The Global Economic Overview
- Aftermarket Industry Economy & Outlook
- Realities of Current and Future Technology on the Aftermarket
- Parts and Service: The Fleet Perspective
As with previous HDAD conferences, audience questions can be texted to the session leader to be asked of the panelists. The phone number will appear on screens throughout each session.
HDAD will be held from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 28, 2019, in the Terry Fator Theater at The Mirage in Las Vegas. The conference is co-presented by HDMA and MacKay & Company and will immediately precede Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) 2019.
Conference registration is intended to facilitate networking with industry peers and will include digital presentation materials, breakfast, breaks, a networking luncheon, and the HDAW 2019 All-Industry Reception. Those planning to attend are encouraged to arrive on Sunday, Jan. 27, 2019 to prepare for the conference’s start time of 8 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 28, 2019.
For more information on HDAD 2019, visit hdma.org.