The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA), the commercial vehicle division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), has announced it is launching a new virtual webinar series called HDMA Perspectives, in which the commercial vehicle industry is examined from all viewpoints in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. HDMA Perspectives will feature presentations and Q&A with guests and panelists made up of executives from individual OE Truck, Trailer, Fleet, and related customer channels.
The inaugural webinar in this series, titled “Moving Through the Pandemic: The Fleet Perspective,” will be held from 1-2 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, June 23, 2020 in conjunction with MacKay & Company. The webinar will reunite panelists from Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue 2020 to update attendees on their previously discussed projections for the commercial vehicle aftermarket, given the current economic and pandemic environment.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
– Reexamination of January 2020 projections of trade cycles, maintenance schedules, and inventory levels given the current pandemic environment
– What fleet executives are seeing from the front linesBusiness changes as a result of the pandemic (both negative and positive)
– What fleets are expecting to see for the remainder of 2020
The webinar will feature the follow speakers:
* Tanya Morrow – President, Ploger Transportation
* Mari Roberts – Senior Director of Transportation, PepsiCo/Frito-Lay
* Bob Phipps – Maintenance Supervisor, Bettendorf Trucking
HDMA Perspectives Webinars are intended to bring the supplier community together with industry customers to support the planned and managed ramp ups to restore the commercial vehicle industry channels. The audience of supplier executives will have the opportunity to interact with executives representing individual OE truck, trailer, fleet and related channel customers, as well as aiding sales teams to develop new selling techniques in a rapidly changing communication and technology environment.
HDMA Perspectives are open to HDMA members at $25 per person and non-members at $100 per person.
For more information and to register, visit www.hdma.org/events/moving-through-pandemic-fleet-perspective.
Updated webinar information, schedules, and registration can be found at www.hdma.org.