The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA), the commercial vehicle division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), along with its Heavy Duty Business Forum (HDBF) and MacKay & Company announced it will present “Real World View Presented by the Heavy Duty Business Forum” at Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue (HDAD) on Monday, January 16, 2023.
The session will bring together three top industry leaders, focusing the discussion on the outlook for 2023 and beyond. Topics will include:
- 2023 Outlook: Operational resilience among mixed economic signals
- Key challenges and opportunities
- Future transformation vs. Present operations: An organizational balancing act
The panel will be moderated by Collin Shaw, president and COO of HDMA. Panelists include:
- Kent Jones – President – Americas, SAF-Holland Inc.
- Rob Phillips – Founder & CEO, Phillips Connect and CEO, Phillips Industries
- Jeffery Porter – President & CEO, Velvac, Inc.
The theme for HDAD ’23 is “Resiliently Transforming the Future.” In keeping with this year’s theme, the conference will experience a transformation of its own, including a refreshed agenda, more first-time speakers, and a faster pace.
Additional HDAD topics include:
- Best practices for hiring and retaining young talent in the commercial vehicle industry
- A deep dive into governmental legislation and its potential impact on the aftermarket industry
- Macro-economic trends that will impact the industry over the next five years
- MacKay & Company’s Truckable Economic Activity report insight and Aftermarket Review
For more information and to register, visit https://www.hdma.org/content/heavy-duty-aftermarket-dialogue.