The new line of Goodyear Brakes, a licensee of the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., provides premium quality brake bundles, calipers, rotors, brake pads and all the hardware for today’s most popular vehicles, from daily drivers to SUVs as well as light trucks. This new line of brakes is all backed by a national warranty and decades of production experience.
“The Goodyear Brakes product lineup offers the ideal solution for almost every braking need – whether drivers are looking to save money on their vehicle repairs, upgrade their performance or restore their perfect car,” said Bruno Massel, automotive expert. Massel is also a NHRA driver and pit reporter and host of “Truck U” and “Garage Squad.”
“Goodyear Brakes provides all of the information and advice you need to plan your project, order your braking components and install your brakes at GoodyearBrakes.com. Whether you’re an accomplished mechanic or a do-it-yourselfer, you can now tackle your brake replacement with confidence backed by one of the most trusted automotive brands,” added Massel.
GoodyearBrakes.com is designed to support both do-it-yourself and do-it-for-me customers. The Goodyear Brakes unique direct-to-consumer platform offers motorists an easy to use system for ordering everything they need for their brake project. This information is all based on the vehicle’s VIN and license plate along with their driving needs. This is backed by online expert advice, “How To” videos and guidance that do-it-yourselfers need to replace their own brakes. For consumers who want to purchase the highest-quality parts and have them installed by a qualified technician, Goodyear Brakes provides an easy and economical option.
Goodyear Brakes manufactures and distributes a full line of brake system solutions. The brake pads are manufactured in the U.S. using a proprietary green production process by a company with more than 50 years of experience in friction science. The rotors are made to Original Equipment Manufacturer Standards (OEM) by OEM-approved manufacturers around the world, the company adds. Calipers are remanufactured in North America, and today a majority of that manufacturing process has returned to the United States, bringing important manufacturing jobs back to the American economy, Goodyear says.
The Goodyear Brakes Product Line
According to the company features of the new line include:
• Goodyear Brakes offers premium brake pads manufactured in the USA
• The brake pads are specifically formulated to provide maximum stopping effectiveness, control and durability
• The patented Vulcan Braid Shims technology is designed to eliminate noise during operation. Goodyear Brakes brake pad slots and chamfers match original equipment specifications to control vibration and brake fade
• All Goodyear Brakes brake pads have a powder-coated backing plate for maximum rust and corrosion protection
High-performance Goodyear Brakes rotors feature:
• Goodyear Brakes uses the most advanced machining technology to build maximum performance, durability and safety into every rotor that is created
• Every rotor is CNC-machined to exact specifications to ensure efficient braking and quiet smooth operation
• All Goodyear Brakes rotors are 100 percent balance tested to eliminate vibration and enhance product life
• Every rotor receives the Goodyear Brakes proprietary Antiox Max coating for maximum rust and corrosion protection, a critical protection needed for driving in inclement weather and brine-treated streets
High-performance Goodyear Brakes calipers feature:
• Goodyear Brakes calipers are built using exacting standards to match original equipment manufacturer (OEM) requirements
• Every Goodyear Brakes caliper comes with the correct brackets and hardware to ensure a perfect installation
• Every Goodyear Brakes caliper is 100-percent pressure-tested to prevent leaks and ensure quality and safety
• Banjo bolts are included in each kit where required
• Goodyear Brakes calipers provide exceptional longevity, reliability and environmental responsibility
• Each caliper receives Goodyear Brakes proprietary Antiox Max coating for maximum rust and corrosion protection, extending the life and performance of the caliper
• Goodyear Brakes calipers are remanufactured in North America using 85 percent less energy and raw materials during manufacturing, resulting in a truly eco-friendly process. Today, a majority of that manufacturing process has returned to the United States, bringing important manufacturing jobs back to the American economy
Goodyear Brakes Developed through Advanced Testing and Technology
The Goodyear Brakes product line was developed through decades of friction science experience, advanced engineering and thorough laboratory and on-road testing. Testing was performed at the company’s in-house labs, and third-party testing was conducted by Link Engineering Company (LINK) in Detroit. Testing included:
• Dynomometer Tests
• Independent Laboratory Tests
• Environmental Tests and Certification
• Analytical Tests
• Vehicle Traffic Tests
• Performance Vehicle Tests
Using the most advanced technology available in friction science today, Goodyear Brakes brake bundles are designed to be safe, quiet and long lasting, the company stated. Goodyear Brakes manufacturers all of its brake pads in the United States, using leading green manufacturing processes.
For more information about Goodyear Brakes, visit Goodyearbrakes.com.