FDP Virginia Inc., which develops and sells Goodyear Brakes, announced today it is introducing 89 new parts numbers to its line of premium rotors. The new additions add more than 344 unique year, make, model applications totaling more than 59 million U.S. vehicles in operation.
The comprehensive line of Goodyear Brakes, a licensee of the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., provides premium-quality brake kits, calipers, rotors, brake pads and all the hardware for today’s most popular vehicles, from daily drivers to SUVs as well as light trucks. This line of brakes is all backed by a national warranty, decades of production experience and one of the best-known names in automotive excellence.
The new Goodyear Brakes rotor additions cover many late-model applications, including 2020 Acura MDX, 2020 Honda Odyssey, 2021 Honda Pilot, 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2021 Tahoe, 2020 Dodge Durango, 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2020 Ford Explorer (including Police Interceptor Utility), 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe, 2020 Ram 1500 and more.
High-performance Goodyear Brakes rotors feature:
- The most advanced machining technology to build maximum performance, durability and safety into every rotor that is created
- Every rotor is CNC-machined to exact specifications to ensure efficient braking and quiet smooth operation
- All Goodyear Brakes rotors are 100 percent balance tested to eliminate vibration and enhance product life
- Every rotor receives the Goodyear Brakes proprietary Antiox Max™ coating for maximum rust and corrosion protection, a critical protection needed for driving in inclement weather and brine-treated streets
- Goodyear Brakes rotors with Antiox Max coating also preserves vehicle appearance, particularly important with today’s open wheel designs
“This expansion of the Goodyear Brakes product lineup helps ensure consumers and automotive professionals alike can find the right rotor for their vehicle,” said Wally McCarty, senior vice president of business development. “Engineered to deliver premium performance with our Goodyear Brakes calipers and brake pads, we can provide the ideal solution for almost every braking need – whether drivers are looking to save money on their vehicle repairs, upgrade their performance or restore their perfect car.”
The lineup of Goodyear Brakes from FDP Virginia Inc. offers an excellent North American brake component solution, according to the company. The brake pads are manufactured in the U.S. using a proprietary green production process by a company with more than 50 years of experience in friction science. Calipers are remanufactured in North America, and today a majority of that manufacturing process has returned to the United States, bringing important manufacturing jobs back to the American economy. The rotors are made to Original Equipment Manufacturer Standards (OEM) by OEM-approved manufacturers around the world.