The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA), the commercial vehicle division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), and MacKay & Company will present the Global Economic Update with Dr. Wilfried Aulbur, senior partner at Roland Berger’s Automotive Practice, at Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue (HDAD) on Monday, January 16, 2023. HDAD ‘23 will immediately precede Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) 2023.
Dr. Aulbur is slated to speak on the global economy and its impact on the commercial vehicle aftermarket. He has extensive global experience, having led Roland Berger’s India Practice and served as head of the Automotive Practice for Asia. He also served as chairman of Roland Berger Middle East and Africa.
Additional HDAD topics include:
- 2023 Outlook: Operational resilience among mixed economic signals
- Best practices for hiring and retaining young talent in the commercial vehicle industry
- A deep dive into governmental legislation and its potential impact on the aftermarket industry
- Macro-economic trends that will impact the industry over the next five years
- MacKay & Company’s Truckable Economic Activity report insight and Aftermarket Review
Additional topics, speakers, and panelists will be announced soon, according to HDMA.
For more information and to register, visit https://www.hdma.org/content/heavy-duty-aftermarket-dialogue.