GCommerce, Inc. has partnered with OptiCat to present an informative webinar, Tuesday, Sept. 8, at 11:00 a.m. EST, addressing questions suppliers and distributors have about the opportunities, alternative channels, technical requirements and benefits of pursuing digital commerce.
A panel of experts will include:
- Brian Rowland, VP and GM Automotive, Walmart.com
- Jon Sinclair, President, Parts Geek.com
- Todd Leimenstoll, co-President & CEO, Auto-Wares Companies
- Paul D’Cruz, Vice President Marketing, Bosch Automotive Aftermarket and
- Clayton Lindgren, Senior Manager – Country Approval & Brand Protection, Bosch Automotive Aftermarket
Digital commerce has experienced explosive growth in recent months and manufacturer/suppliers are asking themselves how to adapt to a new age of digital commerce and what is required to be successful. GCommerce and OptiCat have partnered to bring attendees this free webinar with important information for brand owners and their partners in the supply chain.
To register, click here to take your seat at the digital commerce table or visit www.gcommerceinc.com/webinar for more information.