The AAM Group and CURT Group have announced the six finalists for the Keys to Ride sweepstakes. Over the past 11 months, Total Truck Centers and Performance Corner installers have sold ARIES ActionTrac powered running boards and other CURT Group products to earn Keys to Ride entries, and now six of them have learned they are going to the SEMA Show in Las Vegas for a chance to win the ultimate prize: a custom 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited!
The Finalists are:
• Stephen Adams (Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT, Eugene, Oregon);
• Brandon Blair (Pro Trucks, Siloam Springs, Arkansas);
• John Gillilan (Neuwirth Motors, Wilmington, North Carolina);
• Todd Jansonius (Todd’s Exhaust Pros, Carroll, Iowa);
• Shane Klemann (Billion Auto, Sioux Falls, South Dakota); and
• Erica Olivas (Tweety’s Tire and Welding, Midland, Texas).
The Prize Package
Each of the six lucky finalists will receive a two-night stay at the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, a $1,000 travel voucher, and a key – one of which will start the Jeep.
The Final Ceremony
The finalists will gather at the SEMA Show on Tuesday, Nov. 5 at noon in the CURT Group booth (No. 34017) for an exciting ceremony that will see them try to start the Jeep. Whoever holds the key that starts the Jeep, wins.