FCA US LLC technical business leaders received honors for their career achievements at the annual Women of Color STEM Conference held Oct. 11-13 in Detroit.
The Women of Color Conference honors the significant achievements of women in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) professions. The conference ensures that the accomplishments of outstanding women in technical fields are highly visible to industry professionals, government officials and students.
FCA US employees have consistently earned important technical professional recognition from various diversity organizations, including Black Engineer of the Year, Women of Color, HENAAC Great Minds in STEM and others, reflecting the company’s strong commitment to developing its diverse workforce.
“The Women of Color Awards celebrate many of the country’s most promising and influential female technical business leaders,” said Brian Johnson, senior manager, Diversity & Inclusion, FCA US LLC. “FCA US is proud that our women technical leaders are regarded consistently among such accomplished professionals.”
FCA US 2018 Women of Color Award Recipients
Special Recognition Award: Recognizes managerial leadership, innovation and technical contributions that improve access to STEM jobs, and demonstrated excellence in the workplace and community:
- Mimi Nguyen – Powertrain Planning
Technology All-Stars Award: Recognizes accomplished professionals who have demonstrated excellence in the workplace and in their communities:
- Sohaila Feizy-Marandy – Interior Electromechanical Design
- Pilar O’Hara – Product Development
- Annaliza Sollestre – Product Development
- Lolita Ward – Product Development
- Celeste Worsham – Product Development
- Maria Guadalupe Pineda Zavaleta – Product Development
Technology Rising Stars Award: Recognizes young professionals who are helping to shape technology for the future:
- Mayra Carranza-Ornelas – Product Development
- Jeanne Dang – Product Development
- Marlo Eisley-Holloway – Product Development
- Daquanda Flowers – Manufacturing
- Jingjing Li – Powertrain
- Sarika Marfatia – Powertrain
- Dulce Munoz – Product Development
- Januari Nelson – Manufacturing
- Xiaolan Peng – Product Development
- Kirthika Meenakshi Sundaram Raju – Product Development
- Virgina Teeple – Product Development
- Ria Williams – Manufacturing
Nguyen was recognized at a Leaders and Legends breakfast on Saturday, Oct. 13, in Detroit. All others were recognized at a Technology Recognition Luncheon on Oct.12.