GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Ensuring Upturn Readiness Globally through Multi-Tier Collaboration and Blockchain” features Rick Diefenderfer. Diefenderfer has been a partner with CGN Global since 2012, leading the Supply Chain and Business Transformation Group. His 35 years of experience includes executive positions with FedEx Ground, FedEx Logistics and Caterpillar, managing global logistics solution teams and business development professionals. He is an overall global supply chain expert.
In the 22-minute Audio Interview, Diefenderfer discusses these questions:
- As the world emerges from the Covid-19 pandemic, we could be facing an unprecedented global economic upturn. Is the automotive industry ready for the upturn?
- What will most likely happen if this situation plays out, large spike in global demand across multiple industries with manufacturers trying to react at the same time?
- How do companies ensure they are prepared for this upturn and be able to adjust to these changing demand signals?
- What are the potential pitfalls of multi-tier collaboration and how can they be mitigated?
- Given the uncertainty of the timing and magnitude of the potential upturn, how does an organization assess, implement, and execute a multi-tier collaboration program?
CGN Global in conjunction with its sister company, TADA Cognitive Solutions, have delivered over $8 Billion of value to its customers over the past 10 years while driving business and digital transformation. Their unique approach is merging business strategy, solution design, and operational excellence powered by rapid digital transformation. TADA’s “Digital Duplicate” of ecosystems platform enables companies to connect their entire business: Supply chain, financial, people, operations, and other data sources embedded with analytics and workflow management.
Click here to listen to the Audio Interview.
GlobalAutoIndustry.com is the leading global business intelligence source for the automotive industry, connecting the worldwide automotive OEM and supplier industry with the resources to effectively do business globally. Through the web site, www.GlobalAutoIndustry.com, automotive executives can find insight, solutions and strategies focused on doing business in the world’s top automotive markets. The Company offers weekly Audio Interviews and eJournal newsletters addressing important international business and operational challenges for industry professionals. The Audio Interviews are available to over 1,000,000 automotive industry professionals worldwide, including syndicated through WardsAuto, aftermarketNews, ETAuto (The Economic Times of India), TU Automotive, MEXICONOW, BORDERNOW, and HORSEPOWER.