DriveCRASH, Drew Technologies’ collision-focused diagnostic platform, has been accepted by American Honda’s ProFirst Certified Collision Network for complete vehicle scanning.
DriveCRASH utilizes Honda’s Diagnostic Software (HDS/i-HDS) in conjunction with DrewTech’s CarDAQ-Plus3 J2534 vehicle communication hardware interface to accurately provide the following vehicle data through remote scanning services:
- All modules DTC scans using HDS/i-HDS
- Passenger seat weight data
- Driver seat position data
- Seat belt tensioner deployment status
- Air bag system deployment status
- Steering angle sensor data
“Drew Technologies has partnered with American Honda on both J2534 reprogramming and OBD projects over the years and is proud to be able to combine that expertise to support their ProFirst certified collision network with iHDS, using DriveCRASH,” said Bob Augustine, vice president of business development for Drew Technologies/OPUS IVS.