Dorman Products, Inc. announced the release of almost 200 new motor vehicle parts this month.
Dorman says this month’s new releases include:
- OE FIX Suspension Sway Bar Bracket Kit (928-581) designed to fit more than one million 2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs on the road today. It is designed to be installed on the factory sway bar, saving labor and expense on its initial installation and during future sway bar bushing replacements.
- OE FIX torque converter lock-up solenoid (926-408) designed to match the fit and function of the original part on almost 4 million 2012-2020 Subaru vehicles. Varnish buildup or a short circuit causes the factory solenoid to fail and generate a P2763 trouble code. This repair solution saves significant expense by allowing the replacement of just the failed solenoid rather than the entire assembly, the company says.
- OE FIX engine heater hose assembly (626-738) that offers a combined 5 million repair opportunities on certain late-model Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC trucks and SUVs. Dorman says its improved design incorporates a rugged aluminum Y connector to replace the original equipment hose’s plastic connector, which can become brittle and crack from heat.
- A tailgate handle (15700) designed to match the fit, function and performance of the original equipment handle on 3 million Ram vehicle variants.
- An integrated thermostat housing assembly (902-1089) offering a combined 3 million repair opportunities on Ford and Lincoln vehicles. Dorman says the new assembly is specifically engineered to withstand extreme temperature changes and resist cracking and leaking.
Receive all of Dorman’s new product announcements directly every month by visiting DormanProducts.com/signup. To learn more about Dorman, take the Dorman Virtual Tour at DormanProducts.com/tour.