COLMAR, PA– Since 1918, Dorman Products has been known by a number of different names including Dorman, R & B, Motormite and Motormite/Dorman. Yesterday, parent company R&B, Inc. announced plans to leverage the well-known Dorman name as the corporate brand across its product categories.
President Richard Berman said of the brand transition, “Our new branding is much simpler and will help customers to easily identify the products that can help solve the challenges they are facing. Dorman will be prominent in the millions of impressions we make each year in packaging, advertising, promotions, catalogs and all other collateral materials. It is already one of the best known and respected names in the aftermarket, and will become even more important to our customers with this new emphasis.”
Dorman’s five simplified brand categories include:
* Dorman OE Solutions – Application specific new-to-the-aftermarket hard parts that create new profit and sales opportunities.
* Dorman HELP! – A complete line of retail merchandized parts that provide innovative repair solutions and a better alternative than the OE dealer.
* Dorman Auto Grade – A comprehensive line of application-specific and general automotive hardware that is a necessary element to complete a repair.
* Dorman Conduct-Tite – Efficient category management and merchandising takes the mystery out of sourcing, selling and installing electrical connectors, wires, tools and switches.
* Dorman First Stop – The only single source of supply for a value-priced, full-coverage, national brand of technician quality brake and clutch hydraulics.
The company said it remains committed to bringing new products, new solutions and new opportunities to the automotive aftermarket.
For more information about Dorman Products, visit: www.DormanProducts.com .