DENSO recently announced the recipients of its annual North America Supplier of the Year Awards. Each of the 13 recipients demonstrated exceptional contributions to the quality, service, innovation and value DENSO was able to provide its customers throughout its 2018 fiscal year.
The following companies were recognized at this year’s award ceremony, which took place on Wednesday, June 12, 2019, at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan:
Diamond Award Recipients
- Matsuo Industries, USA Inc. (Award category: Supplier of the Year)
- TRIS USA, Inc. (Award category: Quality Performance)
Gold Award Recipients
- TDK Corp. of America, Inc. (Award category: Quality Performance)
- Adkev Inc. (Award category: Quality Performance)
- Novelis Corp. (Award category: Quality Performance)
- Nichia America Corp. (Award category: Value Leader)
- Woodbridge Inoac Technical Products (Award category: Value Leader)
- Superior Essex Inc. (Award category: Value Leader)
- Greystone of Lincoln Inc. (Award category: Value Leader)
- Texas Instruments Inc. (Award category: Innovation)
- NSK Corp. (Award category: Diversity)
- ROHM Semiconductor USA, LLC (Award category: Sustainability)
- Special Achievement Award Recipient
- Meiji Corp.
Suppliers were evaluated based on a specific set of criteria and were selected from a field of more than 800 applicants. Recipients of the awards displayed a deep commitment to exceptional quality and a willingness to collaborate in advancing automotive products, services and technologies.
“At DENSO, we are committed to advancing automotive innovation and meeting the demands of the future of transportation,” said Kenichiro Ito, senior executive officer of DENSO Corp. and CEO of DENSO’s North American Headquarters. “The recipients of this year’s North America Supplier of the Year Awards not only helped us provide top-quality products and systems to automakers around the world but showed their commitment to helping us achieve our 2030 goal of creating and inspiring new value for the future of advanced mobility. I expect recipients of the awards to be real business partners who share a common vision for the future of DENSO.”