ToolTech 2017, which takes place April 25-28 in New Orleans. ToolTech, put together by the Equipment and Tool Institute, focuses solely on automotive-related tool and equipment companies and the individuals at the forefront of the industry and technological advances.
The selection process for one-on-one meetings begins on April 10. To be eligible to participate in the one-on-one selections, participants must be registered for ToolTech 2017 by April 7.
A Full Access Pass is $749 per person. Click here to register.
This year’s attendee opportunities at ToolTech include:
- An opportunity to promote themselves, their capabilities, their products and to interface with industry insiders
- Networking with industry peers
- Meeting potential customers and potential product providers
- Conferring with customers
- Convening in structured, private one-on-one meetings
- Gaining valuable insights from presentations by industry leaders
- A cost effective/high-value way to meet with many OEM’s and customers in one venue
Additional networking opportunities include an opening reception, closing dinner, lunches and a NASTF meeting on Monday, April 24.
For more information, schedule of events, speaker sessions, and other details for ToolTech 2017 click here.