David Barbeau, managing director of the global aftermarket, TI Automotive, and Odd Joergenrud, regional president, automotive aftermarket North America, Robert Bosch, will serve as the 2016 chairman and vice chairman, respectively, of the Board of Governors of the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA), the light vehicle aftermarket division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA).
Tim Corcoran, managing director, Region North America, ZF Services LLC and 2015 chairman, will serve on the AASA Executive Committee as immediate past chairman.
“We are pleased to welcome Dave and Odd into their new leadership positions on the AASA board and look forward to their viewpoints and suggestions as we continue to develop and refine AASA’s mission to advance the business interests of our automotive aftermarket supplier members,” said Bill Long, AASA president and chief operating officer. “We thank all of our officers and board members for their time, leadership and service to AASA and the industry on behalf of the supplier community.”
The following supplier executives will continue to serve on the AASA Board of Governors:
- Marc Blackman, president and chief operations officer, Gold Eagle Co.
- Mike Carr, vice president and general manager, North America, Johnson Controls Inc.
- Rick Jamieson, president and CEO, ABS Friction
- Rafaat Kureshi, senior vice president and general manager, Latin America/Asia Auto Group, Armored Auto Group
- Daniel Langdon, president, East Penn Manufacturing Co.
- Trevor Myers, CEO, Cloyes Gear & Products Inc.
- Joe Pomaranski, vice president and general manager, North American Aftermarket, Tenneco
- Jens Schueler, chief executive officer, Schaeffler Group USA Inc., Aftermarket
- Keith Wilson, president and CEO, Affinia Group
Also serving on the AASA board are Steve Handschuh, president and CEO, Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), and Long.