SOUTHFIELD, MI — Developed in cooperation between the University of the Aftermarket and the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA), the second seminar on Aftermarket Supply Chain Management — How to Redesign Supply Chains — will take place on Dec. 1 & 2. The seminar, hosted by Federal-Mogul, will take place at the company’s facility in Southfield, Mich.
On the agenda for this seminar:
* Measuring and Recognizing Supply Chain Performance
* Demand Planning and Sales Forecasting for Supply Chain Management
* Strategic Sourcing and Purchasing and Supply Management
* Manufacturing/Operations Strategies for Supply Chain Management
* Logistics and e-Fulfillment Strategies for Supply Chain Management
The University of the Aftermarket is launching a new Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) and Master AAP designation in Aftermarket Supply Chain Management. How to Redesign Supply Chains is the second seminar created for this designation.
Course Credit 1.2 CEU’s
For more information and to register for this seminar, go to: www.univaftmkt.org/courses/g534.htm.
Click here to view the rest of today’s headlines.