CLEARWATER, FL — Bekaert Specialty Films (BSF) has introduced ComputerCut Version 3.0, a new enhanced version of its automotive window tint, paint protection film and vinyl graphics pattern cutting system.
ComputerCut 3.0 maintains all the capabilities of earlier versions, but also offers a variety of new features, including the ability to manage a private image and pattern database, and to import custom graphics from programs such as Adobe Illustrator and Flexi Sign. In addition, ComputerCut 3.0 has a newly designed user-friendly interface, making the system easier to navigate and operate, according to the company.
The enhancements made to ComputerCut system were based on feedback received from users of BSF’s current system.
“ComputerCut Version 3.0 was designed with the user in mind,” said Robert Garlo, automotive applications manager for BFS. “In the same way we modify our window films based on direct input from dealers, installers and customers, we made improvements to ComputerCut based on ‘in-the-field’ feedback. The people who use our system on a day-to-day basis know it best and as a result, we listened and then implemented changes to directly address their needs. The new interface will provide our entire customer base with an easier, more effective way to use the ComputerCut system.”
In addition to those mentioned earlier, ComputerCut Version 3.0 offer the following enhancements:
* Color coded patterns for driver and passenger side windows;
* The ability to type text into the plotter dialogue box, rather than selecting and arranging letters from the font database;
* Improved, easy access to the ComputerCut “members only” area;
* The ability to view the most recently added images and patterns in all ComputerCut databases; and
* Options for 5 languages, including English, Spanish, French, German and Dutch.
Click here to view the rest of today’s headlines.