AutoVitals, a leading provider of SaaS solutions to automotive repair and maintenance shops, has announced a significant expansion in its integration capabilities with Shop-Ware, a leading point of sale and shop management system provider to automotive repair and maintenance shops.
AutoVitals Founder and CIO, Uwe Kleinschmidt, commented on the purpose of the integration stating, “AutoVitals and Shop-Ware’s focus is helping service advisors to save busy work, which often includes long estimating times and managing two tools in parallel. With smart, canned job based configuration and integration, service advisors are able to save 50% or more of that time and focus on the customer instead,” he said.
“Shops demand automated workflows to reduce administrative burdens and get the most out of their staff, in order to compete, profit, and win,” said Shop-Ware CEO, Carolyn Coquillette. “Shop-Ware and AutoVitals thrive on innovative technology and thoughtful, industry-specific automations, and we’re proud to combine two great tools that work great together.”
To further increase efficiency and profitability for mutual clients, AutoVitals announced important upgrades to its integration with Shop-Ware. Specifically:
- Canned jobs configured and populated from the technicians’ AutoVitals tablet is passed to Shop-Ware’s recommendation field ready to be added to the estimate/approval;
- Service Comments include notes about diagnose/test and other results;
- These upgrades build upon AutoVitals and Shop-Ware’s existing integration which includes,
- Work order information from Shop-Ware is passed to AutoVitals’ Today’s Vehicle Page;
- AutoVitals’ digital inspection results appear in Shop-Ware’s customer notes;
- Notes, comments, measurements, images & videos taken in AutoVitals inspection will be available in Shop-Ware;
- CRM: recommended services and inspection results in reminders;
- AutoVitals’ customer opt-in status and text & email conversations from AutoVitals appear in Shop-Ware;
- AutoVitals’ technician clock-in/out & job completion is available in Shop-Ware; and
- AutoVitals integration with Shop-Ware expands AutoVitals’ capabilities to increase shop’s ARO and improve shop efficiency by removing manual entry and duplication.
To learn more, register for The Digital Shop® Talk Radio on February 10th to join Uwe Kleinschmidt and Carolyn Coquillette as they discuss the benefits of the integration.