Following the cancelations of both 2020 conferences due to pandemic restrictions, the Automotive Sales Council will hold the annual 2021 spring meeting in early May at the Hammock Beach Resort and Spa in Palm Coast, Florida.
With approximately 100 people registered to attend the event, council members are eager to review and discuss the latest aftermarket business practices, developed during the pandemic.
Presenters for the three-day event will include:
• Matt Carroll, CEO of Pratt & Miller
• Byron Frantz, Senior Vice President-Product Management with Genuine Parts Company
• Gary Patterson, President of Shelby American, Inc.
• Brian Rowland, Vice President/General Manager Automotive, Tires &Powersports at Walmart eCommerce
• Nathan Shipley, Executive Director/Industry Analyst for the NPD Group/Automotive Aftermarket
• A team from McKinsey & Company
The event will close with ‘local color’ from the Space Coast of Florida from,
Russell Romanella, NASA, International Space Station & Spacecraft processing director/retired.
Founded more than 60 years ago, the Automotive Sales Council is an organization of aftermarket executives providing a forum for the interchange of views, opinions, and facts regarding the needs of the automotive trade, encouraging study and research into ways and means of expanding the automotive service market, while promoting good fellowship among its members.