The Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN), a community of the Auto Care Association, announced the recipients of its ACPN Content Excellence Awards this week at its 2019 Knowledge Exchange Conference in Tampa, Florida.
The annual awards recognize the best examples of print and electronic cataloging in the vehicle aftermarket. Catalogs are judged on a variety of criteria ranging from compliance with best practices to readability and technical accuracy, innovation, interactivity, quality of content and ACES and PIES XSD validation.
The 2019 winners are:
• Gold: SKF – 2018 Bearings and CR Seals Specification Handbook
• Silver: MANN+HUMMEL – 2018 WIX Application Catalog
• Bronze: MANN+HUMMEL – 2018 Interchange and Product Numeric Catalog
• Gold: Spectra Premium Industries Inc. – Spectra Premium eCatalog
• Silver: Brake Parts Inc – Raybestos Brakes Web Catalog
• Bronze: NTN Bearing Corp. – BCA Hubs, Bearings & Seals
ACES and PIES Data:
• Large (Over 100k Applications): CARDONE Industries Inc. – Friction Choice & FX Color Coated Calipers
• Medium (10k – 100k Applications): Tenneco Inc. – Walker Converter CARB
• Small (Under 10k Applications): CARDONE Industries Inc. – ADP Rotomaster Turbocharger Parts
For more information about ACPN or the Content Excellence Awards, click here.