Following a record-breaking new attendee turn out for the Automotive Communications Council’s (ACC) annual conference in Nashville, Tennessee, the council has announced new appointments to its leadership team and board of governors.
The structure of the member-run organization promotes a deeper involvement of the ACC membership and encourages education across different business functions. The council is led by a president, former president, vice president and six additional members that serve on the board of governors. These nine members serve as project leads in various areas of need for the organization including communications, events and member services. All leadership roles are effective July 1.
Meagan Moody, marketing communications manager, ZF Aftermarket, will continue her role as president of the Automotive Communications Council. She has been active in the ACC for five years, and has served on the board of governors since 2013. Moody commented, “ACC is a fantastic group of dedicated people, and I am honored to be given the opportunity to continue my role as president. There is a lot happening with the organization, and I’m excited to see what is in store this year for ACC.”
Moody grew up in the industry, with six years of professional aftermarket experience. In her role with ZF Aftermarket, she is responsible for marketing strategy, implementation and communications for the United States and Canada.
Jacki Lutz, marketing and communications manager (North America), Schrader Performance Sensors, will lead as vice president of the council. She has been a member of ACC for three years and has served as a member of the board for the past year as the events chair. Lutz led the effort that established the success of the 2017 annual ACC conference. A part of the aftermarket for four years, in her current role at Schrader, Lutz is responsible for all marketing efforts concerning North America, specifically focusing in TPMS.
Also appointed to serve are six board members who will join the leadership team to serve as the board of governors. The complete 2017-‘18 leadership team and board of governor members include:
- Immediate Past President: Steffanie Savine, vice president, sales and accounts, Marx Group
- President: Meagan Moody, marketing communications manager, ZF Aftermarket
- Vice President: Jacki Lutz, marketing and communications manager, Schrader Performance Sensors
Board of directors:
- Georgianne Dickey, market and communications manager, NTN
- Jennifer Gibson, brand manager for MANN+HUMMEL, WIX
- Brian Jungmann, automotive communications manager, SKF
- Kristin Libby, senior marketing communications specialist, DENSO Products and Services Americas Inc.
- Jim Merle, group publisher, Babcox Media
- Lauren Patton, marketing coordinator, MAHLE
For more information about ACC, visit acc-online.org.